Ready to start a new project or want a quote? You can reach me via email. If you prefer a phone call, send me an email and I'll be happy to schedule a time to chat.
I get it. You’re busy. Me too. Since you probably don’t have time to read my autobiography, I’ve given you a brief list of the most important things you need to know about me. The writer.
1. The most important thing you need to know about me is that I love to help people. The best way I know how to help people is through writing. I am my best when I have a blank notebook or a blank word document in front of me.
2. I’ve wanted to be a writer since the third grade. My teacher handed out these blank, hard-covered books to fill in with a story and illustrations. We even got to decorate our cover. That was the first time I remember thinking that this was something I could do for the rest of my life.
3. I hate hot dogs, but I love pasta.
4. Stories are important to me. Listening to my grandpa tell stories about the time he ran away from home and hightailed it to California (literally siphoning gasoline and sleeping on beaches), fueled a passion for listening to and sharing other people’s stories. Behind every business is a passionate person, and I love sharing that story with their customers and clients.
5. I enjoy editing. I worked as a copy editor for two newspapers, and some of my favorite work was editing articles written by other reporters. It was fun for me to watch their writing skills improve over time.
6. My three happy places: my family, the beach, and Disneyland.
7. I have a bachelor's degree in communications/journalism from Brigham Young University-Idaho. I worked as a reporter and copy editor for two newspapers. And I've been writing my way through the freelance world since 2011.
Copyright © 2018 Angela J. Brown, Real Estate and Finance Writer - All Rights Reserved.
For questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org